Error Codes 8007 Series Home
The WSH Error: 8007xxxx series are often associated with Logon Scripts, for example, methods such as MapNetworkDrive or AddWindowsPrinterConnection.
If your error begins with 8007xxxx then look for an factor outside VBScript. For instance, check the spelling of the name of your share or printer. Another possibility is that the server named in the script, is simply down or otherwise unavailable.
- Code 80070005 Access denied
- Code 80070035 The network PATH cannot be found
- Code 80070043 The network NAME cannot be found
- Code 80070055 The local device name is already in use
- Code 8007007B The filename, directory or volume is incorrect
- Code 800704B0 The specified device name is invalid
- Code 800704B2 An attempt was made to remember a device …….
- Code 800704B3 No network provider accepted the given network path
- Code 800704CA This network connection does not exist
- Code 800704C3 Multiple Connections to a server or shared resource…
- Code 800704CF The network location cannot be reached
- Code 8007052E Logon Failure: unknown user name or bad password
- Code 800706B5 The Interface is Unknown
- Code 80070709 The Printer name is invalid
- Code 80070961 This network connection has files open or requests pending
- Code 80071329 Object Already Exists
- Code 8007202B A referral was returned from the server
- Code 80072030 There is no such object on the server
- Code 80072032 LDAP syntax error. Possibly a missing element e.g. cn=
- Code 80072035 The server is unwilling to process the request
- Code 8007203A The server is not operational
Windows Update Errors
- Code 80072EE2 The server is not operational
- Code 80072EFE The server is not operational
- Code 80070005 Access denied
- Code 800 Errors Master List
If you cannot find your code 800 error number in my list then, then contact:
Troubleshooting VBScript Error codes
Line: Number. As usual, the Line number is crucial piece of evidence in tracking down your Windows Script Host error code.
Char: Number is of little use for the 08007 series, because it’s usually = 1. Whereas the error could be much later along the line.
Source: Often provides the name of the method that is at fault. See more about diagnosing 800 errors
‘Over-think’ can be a bit like amateur bird watchers. When out ‘twitching’ they always claim to have seen a rare exotic finch, when what they are really looking at is a Great Tit. In the case of amateur script writers they claim it’s a rare VBScript error, when actually they have left a bracket unclosed. My message is start by looking for the simplest, most likely cause of the errors, checking for typos would be a good place to begin. Naturally a good script editor helps to identify such errors either by color coding or through pin-pointing the line with the fault. See more on general script troubleshooting techniques.
Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) is one of the hidden treasures of Microsoft operating systems. Fortunately, SolarWinds have created the WMI Monitor so that you can examine these gems of performance information for free. Take the guess work out of which WMI counters to use for applications like Microsoft Active Directory, SQL or Exchange Server.
Do you need additional help?
- For interpreting the WSH messages check Diagnose 800 errors.
- For general advice try my 7 Troubleshooting techniques.
- See master list of 0800 errors.
- Codes beginning 08004…
- Codes beginning 08005…
- Codes beginning 08007…
- Codes beginning 0800A…
Give something back?
Would you like to help others? If you have a good example of this error, then please email me, I will publish it with a credit to you:
If you like this page then please share it with your friends