Independent computer help from someone who sees a lot of IT
What I offer you:
- You have a computer problem, I may have seen the solution before somewhere on my travels.
- You have a script, but its not working properly.
- You need a sounding board. For example, you have an outline migration plan, I will listen and tell you if it makes sense and how to improve it.
- You want advice on how to develop an idea. For example, you have want to make a health check on your server. I can advise on which are the best counters to use in Performance Monitor.
- Creating or troubleshooting VBScripts and logon scripts.
- Migration plans. For example, should I upgrade or migrate?
- Moving users from NT 4.0 to Active Directory.
- Disaster Recovery. How do I restore an Exchange 2000 server?
- Configurations that makes sense. For example, will Exchange and SQL work together on the same server?
- Is this the right product to manage my documents? SharePoint Portal Server 2001 or 2003?